Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 1

Somehow I remembered to post today and take another shot at NaBloPoMo.

Why not.

I'm almost six weeks into taking meds for anxiety.  It is starting to help.  This is a very good thing.

I've cleaned all the clutter out of my mom's house.  Couldn't have done it without the drugs.  Honestly.

This week I have to make progress on getting the house ready to sell.

I'm also reluctantly looking for a job and desperately trying to figure out what to do with my life.

Who knew that at 48 I would be so lost.

Probably lots of people.  Just not me.

Ok.  That is day one.  It's possible I will make more of an effort tomorrow.

It's possible I will not.

5 comments:

smalltownme said...

I am doing NaBLoPoMo too. Small steps. I have lost and found myself silently so many times.

I've been through the house/clutter/sale with both my parents' homes. It's so difficult.

At age 55, I have found a job I love, but still I chafe against my lack of knowledge. I want to learn to do so much more. Things work against me. I got a key so I could open in the morning. BUT ITS THE WRONG KEY. So tomorrow I have to explain, to the person who has worked there 30-40 years, that the downstairs doors are keyed differently. And that the other key, which didn't work upstairs, is the right key for downstairs. well...it's a small step. I can do it.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Common Household Mom said...

It sounds like you accomplished a lot. I mean A LOT.

Good luck with NaBloPoMo!

Bibliomama said...

So glad you're doing this. And that the meds are starting to work. I'm with you on the feeling lost in my forties. I'm trying to focus on the good things.

Karen Jensen said...

I did NaBloPoMo my first year of blogging. Hard but worth it. I look forward to your posts! Hurrah for good meds.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Just with your mom's house is a lot. Good for you. And I'm glad your meds are working.