Saturday, February 7, 2015

February. Wait! What?

It won't surprise you to know that I decided late in December that I would blog EVERY SINGLE DAY IN 2015.

Then before I knew it it was January 2 and the ship had sailed.

Then I decided I could start February 1.  Why?  I don't even know.

Of course before I knew it, it was February 6 and another ship had sailed.

Honestly I have let an entire ocean of ships sail in my life.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anyways this is me trying to get back to blogging.

In the past six or eight weeks or however long it's been since I wrote we started and stopped eating gluten free and the doctor started using the term "mild dementia" when talking about my mom.

I need to find a job.  I'm working as a contractor but the gig is up in July and I need to find a job.

I finally got my resume done.  That only took a year.  At this rate I should be employed by the time I turn 65.

Never mind all that.  It's Saturday morning and I'm just finishing the first cup of coffee and headed into the kitchen to make my grandma's waffles.  I've made them a million times and I plan on making them a million times more.

3 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

It sounds like you have been getting important things done.

In January I intended to post on my blog several times a week. Ha. I was blocked by winter blahs and other events.

Enjoy the waffles! I think I have never made waffles, although we do own a waffle iron somewhere in the deep recesses of the basement.

Bibliomama said...

I'm just starting to pull together my resume after not working for I don't even want to say how many years. Talk about demoralizing. I was riding a great blog gig with my 2014 book review round-up posts, and now I'm done and I have to start thinking about what to write again. And we just got a puppy. Hold me.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Waffles!
The work will sort itself out. It will.