Thursday, November 6, 2014

Under the wire

Almost forgot to post.  A morning spent at the doctor and running errands.  A computer charger dead.  Having to work from my phone.  D12 feeling overwhelmed with homework and needing some extra time. 

I almost forgot my nice trip to the library, finding Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and bonding with the librarian about it.  

I think my reader's block is over. It's lasted a couple of months. 

It felt good to crawl into bed and read until I was sleepy.  

3 comments:

Bibliomama said...

I was desperately trying to finish an ebook that was expiring at midnight last month. I loved Eleanor and Park, haven't read anything else yet. Reading until you're sleepy is one of the best things in life.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

I want to read that. Next summer.

smalltownme said...

I loved Eleanor and Park and Landline.