Friday, August 8, 2014

100 Days of Blogging: Day Three -- Five on Friday

Totally stealing this from Green Girl in  Wisconsin:

Today I'm grateful for:

1.  Naps 
I just took a tiny little nap.  So nice to wake up and realize there are just hours between me and the weekend.

2.  Our New Kitchen
I'm a little premature on this one.  We gutted our very outdated and disgusting kitchen Memorial Day Weekend.  We are not done.  But we are making progress and I'm actually kind of enjoying the process (when I'm not hating it).

3.  Vodka
It's been a long week.  I'm having a drink tonight while I watch some bad TV.

4.  Car Pool Line
Seriously.  I like picking my kids up from school.  I like when D12 hops in the car and we pull around, park and wait for J16.  

5.  No Show Yoga Class
I was scheduled to sub a class this morning but no one showed up.  It was like someone handed me an extra hour today.   Which I promptly squandered watching Project Runway.




1 comment:

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Just acknowledging the blessings can make you feel better, can't it?