Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Seven Minute Post

A couple of days ago I decided I would post every day in December since I didn't manage to do in November.

Ugh.

Didn't make it.

Maybe in January?????

I know once I pick the kids up it will all be over.  I have zero motivation for anything after about 6:00 p.m.

I'm pretty much comatose by 8:00 p.m.

So I'm slipping in a quick seven minute post before it all goes downhill.

The kids only have three weeks of school until the Christmas break, which is pretty much the best thing I can think of except IT'S ONLY THREE WEEKS TILL CHRISTMAS.

Have we got the tree?

No.

Presents?

 No.

Candy made?

No.

Holiday five pounds gained?

YES.  Yes, I went ahead and took care of holiday five pounds a few months ago, and then, since I'm such an over achiever, I went ahead and gained the holiday five for 2014 and 2015 as well.

Just to be prepared.


1 comment:

smalltownme said...

I've done no holiday preparations at all but no one else in the house cares.