Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What Day Is It????

We've been having this problem the last couple of weeks.  During the weekdays I am always sure it is at least the next day.  Last week I posted something about Thursday -- on a Wednesday.

Yesterday I received an e-mail that my son had flunked a quiz -- which meant he no media for the rest of the week.

His father and I were on the phone and were declaring how J15 would not be able to watch Arrow last night.

Well, no, because it was Tuesday and Arrow doesn't air until Wednesday.

So yeah, he wasn't watching it last night, restrictions or not.

This morning J46 called and said he'd forgotten to put the trash out -- he forgot it was Wednesday.

I could have sworn it was Thursday when I woke up.

I'm pretty sure what's happening is that we are crazy ready for this weekend to get here.

The kids are going to the beach with my MIL for a few days and it will be a short workweek for both of us.  Of course we have a lot of projects planned.  J46 is installing a new heating and air unit at my MIL's house and I'm planning on attacking our overstuffed attic.

I'm also looking forward to some serious quiet time quilting, knitting and reading, etc.

And so we find ourselves desperately wishing we could make Monday be Tuesday and Wednesday be Thursday and Thursday be Friday........



4 comments:

smalltownme said...

I get so confused sometimes, too. I make my phone give reminders for things just in case I am a day off.

the sandwich life said...

I've been like that this week...and wishing the week over except that I hate to wish time away...ugh!

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Geez, I thought I was the only one who couldn't keep the days straight! I feel better now.

Cha Cha said...

I do this all the time. I like to pretend it's a sign of genius.