Monday, November 4, 2013

Posting before 10:00 p.m. -- progress

NaBloPoMo day four.

I finally made it to the computer to post.  Amazing.  

Maybe there is hope for me yet.

Next I need to find a topic to post about besides the fact that I am posting.

Baby steps, people.  Baby steps.

I have become a bit skittish about writing about anything personal.  Which makes having a personal blog a little challenging.

I am a little afraid if I start writing I will say to much, or over share, or be inappropriate, or be judged, or misunderstood.  

So I've held back for a very long time. I think it is time to let go a little bit.  I think I will try and do that here.  

2 comments:

smalltownme said...

I understand your feelings. Many people are so judgmental these days that I shy away from anything more controversial than cats.

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! It's a happy thing to see your posts showing up in my email. Keep going...and keep letting go.