Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday thoughts

I have got to stop blogging this late at night and from my phone. 

I had the day off and my kids and husband did not. That does not happen often and I took full advantage off the free time to lay on the couch and finish a book.  total indulgence. 

I also enjoyed playing with our new kitten and refereeing relations between the puppy, chihuahua and kitten.  

I'm trying to be strong and start my book on elderly care instead of a new novel. There is so much I have to do for my mom and I keep procrastinating.  Tomorrow morning I'm going to the doctor with her so I think that let's me off the book on the elder care book tonight. 


2 comments:

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

A day with a book and a cat though...that sounds really nice.

smalltownme said...

It sounds like a good day to me. My attention span has been off lately and I have trouble finishing my overdue library books.