Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Photo - Fall

It's still fall in the south.

I saw this while I was on my walk/jog this morning (getting back to the couch to 5K):


I love the pink leaves.

Today is pretty busy.  The kids are leaving in the morning to spend a couple of days in Myrtle Beach with my mother-in-law.  Swimming!!! Trips to Toys R Us!!!!  Pizza!!!!  ANYTHING THEY WANT!!!

It's an annual tradition.

I've got lots to do to get them ready to go, as well as some work and errands.  I'm so excited about having some time to myself I'm having a hard time focusing on what needs to be done.  It already feels like a holiday.

It's looking like tomorrow I'll have the majority of the day to myself.  Will I be productive, crafty or lazy?  I'm hoping to get some of all three in over the next few days.


3 comments:

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

I hope you get all 3, too. And I hope your kids have a BLAST on their mini-vacation.

shrink on the couch said...

Enjoy your solitude. Wonderful.

smalltownme said...

I trust the weekend was everything you hoped for.