Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday already?

Really, where is my life going?  I can't figure it out.  It's crazy madness busy all the time.

I'm sticking to my juice fast.  Yesterday was easy, but today was hell.

I had some good ideas about a post sometime earlier today but I think they've disappeared due to lack of food.

I am getting 1,000 calories a day.

What was I thinking.

OK. I do feel good though.  It's hard to explain.  Probably because I'm a little light headed.

That's supposed to clear up in tomorrow.

By Friday I'll probably have decided never to eat again.

OK, not really.

3 comments:

Magpie said...

juice fast? oh, how brave. i've thought of doing that, but... i'm scared.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

I couldn't fast. I'd keel right over. How do you do it?

JCK said...

You are indeed a Yoga Mama Faster Bravest. And a planner. LOL. Let us know how it is going. I'm trying not to let you see me eat chocolate...