Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

Are you really doing NaBloPoMo if you didn't sign up with the site?  Ugh. I get points for showing up here.  That's what I think.  The cold/bug/whatever that everyone else in the family had has finally caught up with me.

Thanks go Alka Seltzer Cold medicine I slept in this morning.  I was scheduled to be on camera at church and since I'm only doing that once a month now I didn't want to bail on them.  That was pretty amusing drugged up on previously mentioned meds.  

I spent the afternoon sleeping.  Again, a shout out to Alka Seltzer.  Really, they should pay me for this.

I start my FIVE DAY juice fast tomorrow. So I don't really want to take any more meds for my cold.  We'll see how long that lasts since I can no longer breath and I'm still sitting upright.

I'm a little nervous about the juice fast.  I would be more nervous but I don't feel good.  

Mostly I am still riding high that my sweet Daisy came home yesterday.  I still can't believe my neighbor jumped over a fence to rescue her.  They are great neighbors and love love love Daisy. I think she was as heartbroken as I was.

Poor Daisy has been sleeping a lot since she came home and has stayed in the house for the most part.  We don't even have a litterbox so I've let her out a bit.  I'm not sure I want to make her a full-time indoor cat.  I know she would be so much safer.

OK, I'm going back to my sickie quilt.  My grandma made it using suiting.  It is crazy ass warm and the best thing in the world.

1 comment:

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Feel better soon. Here's to Alka Seltzer to the rescue.