Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday

My cat Daisy still hasn't come home.  I'm going to go out after lunch and poke around the neighborhood some.  Wander into people's backyards and poke around in their sheds and stuff.  I'm not sure why I haven't done this before.

J13 is home sick again.  He spiked a fever last night.   I know part of his malaise is the missing cat.  He has caught a bug though.  He crawled into bed last night and I read outloud to him for almost an hour.   It was the most comforting thing either of us could have done.

I'm still waiting for her to come home.  Hoping she will.

I want my cat back.

2 comments:

smalltownme said...

I hope you find her. And I hope your son is feeling better.

sherilee said...

I don't know if this will make you feel better, but I've had cats go missing for weeks and then come home. Many friends with cats have had that too... hold out hope. She'll be back.