Saturday, November 5, 2011

Daisy Is Home!!!!

Daisy is home!!! Did I already say that? Let me say it again.  Daisy. Is. Home.

My neighbor rescued her off the roof of a building behind our houses.  He was out with his dogs and heard her meowing and when he saw her he freaking climbed over the fence (not a short fence), found a bucket or something to stand on and pulled her down.  Then he had to walk a couple of blocks to get back to our street and he brought her home.

I still can't believe it.

Worlds Best Neighbor.  Ever.

Daisy is curled up on my desk taking a very well-deserved nap on  a very fluffy blanket.    She's a little thin but for the most part seems OK.

I'm just so very glad to have my sweet girl back.


5 comments:

Sophia Chang said...

Awwwww! Yay! It all worked out!

smalltownme said...

I'm so so happy to know she's back home safe!

Christy said...

HURRAH!!!!!

sherilee said...

Fabulous! So glad to hear it.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

That's a happy ending! YAY!