Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Very Late Thank You











Nine days ago Sophia gave me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award and I am now just thanking here.

Which was not all that sweet of me. Huge apologies and a bigger thank you to her for thinking of me. She mentioned to me on Twitter a few days ago that we have been blog friends for a long time and through a total of four blogs between the two of us. Love that girl and so thankful for the award!

The rules for the award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share four guilty pleasures that you have.

3. Pass the award on to six other blogs.


Four guilty pleasures:

1. Glee

2. Buying fabric (I have a problem)

3. Sookie Stackhouse books

4. Starbucks Chai Lattes


6 Irresistibly Sweet Bloggers:









7 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

And thank you! I'm about to go indulge in a couple of my guilty pleasures--a hot bath to warm up after a long walk and a two or three episodes of Criminal Minds.

slouchy said...

Hey! I love the series Tru Blood -- while it's not the same as the Sookie Stackhouse books, it does use the same plot, right?

Leanne said...

Yum. I love many of those guilty pleasures too. And new blogs to read! Yippee!!

sherilee said...

Aw shucks, thanks.

And thanks for the guilty pleasures tips... I have been meaning to look at those Sookie Stackhouse books, but never have. This just might tip me over! (Cuz I need *another* guilty pleasure, ha!)

BHJ said...

Hey. Thanks for all your kind words lately on my blog. Appreciate them.

~bhj

yogurt said...

Very ashamed to admit that I seldom (ever?) kept up with the few blog awards I received. I'm not very good with deadlines or with remembering. Anyway, I agree yours is a very sweet blog. Kudos.

JCK said...

Thank you for the honor!Am stuffing myself on chocolate at the moment. Chocolate and good blog reading, what could be better? :)