Monday, November 8, 2010

Time for a Meme

I borrowed/stole/copied this from Mrs. Chili.
A – Age: 43
B – Bed size: King (and still not big enough)
C – Chore you hate: scrubbing the tub
D – Dog’s name: Treasure, Sam, Max (yeah, I'm crazy enough to have three dogs)
E – Essential start your day item: chai soy latte (made at home -- to save the $4)
F – Favorite color: orange
G – Gold or Silver: silver
H – Height: 5’8″
I – Instruments you play: piano, percussion
J – Job title: project manager (totally generic title that covers everything you can think of)
K – Kid(s): D8, J12
L – Living arrangements: An incredibly dilapidated two bedroom, ONE FREAKING BATH, house built in 1929.  In desperate need of a handyman.
M – Mom’s name: Norma Jean (adopted mother),  Maureen (birth mother)
N – Nicknames: I don't think I have any nicknames......  Oh, wait.  Does this count:  "Moooooooooooom!!!!!!"
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Two lovely c-sections and tonsillitis.
P – Pet Peeve(s):  my horrible ability to procrastinate
Q – Quote from a movie: "Stay alive, no matter what occurs!!!"  or maybe every time Tom Cruise goes, "AAAHHHHHHH" and tries to look all intense.  Have you noticed he does that in all his movies?  What is that?
R – Right or Left handed: right
S – Siblings: one brother
T – Time you wake up: My alarm is set for 5:00 or 5:15.  I'm trying people.  I'm TRYING.
U -Underwear: sometimes.  just kidding.  maybe. 
V – Vegetable you dislike: beets.  I am almost throwing up in my mouth at the thought of them.
W – Ways you run late: I don't run late.  It's a sickness.  In fact, sometimes I fake being late because I am so ridiculously paranoid about being on time.
X – X-rays you’ve had: arms, ribs, teeth.  
Y – Yummy food you make: stuffed shells, madeliene cookies, mint-chocolate brownies, cardamom cookies, 
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I love this meme!
And put some underwear on...maybe! (I laughed!)...oh, and get some sleep! Who wakes up at 5:15? As in am?

Mrs. Chili said...

Moooooommmm! Yeah; I get that, too!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I am an Aries that cannot ever be late as well; also? Beets are disgusting!

Magpie said...

Sometimes I tell people I'm the Director of Everything Else. Try it!

Angeliki Bogosian said...

chai soy latte my favourite as well!!! and also I made it home to save £3.20

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

What a great meme! You are TALL! 5'8"? I'm jealous.

JCK said...

I've got to try those mint chocolate brownies. Now that's a NaBloPoMo post - a recipe! :)

V-Grrrl said...

I didn't know you were Marilyn Monroe's adopted daughter. ; )