1. When the alarm goes off at 5:00 a.m. -- ignore it. Change it. Even though you know your day will be infinitely better if you get up and do some yoga and meditation.
2. Lay in bed listening to your sick kid cough. Do this until 6:15.
3. Get up at 6:15 and do a half-ass meditation (technical term). Journal instead of taking a shower. Even though you know not taking a shower will bite you in the ass later.
4. Get everyone up and moving. Drag 12 year old to school and ignore his fake coughing and all the moaning about the headache he has.
5. Get home. Walk the dogs. Don't shower. Fix sickly D8 breakfast. Make some tea. Decide not showering is fine because you are not going anywhere today. It can wait.
6. Sneak into the office. Facebook. Twitter. Push away the work to do list because it makes you panic and mildly hyperventilate. Consider taking a shower to procrastinate work.
7. Actually listen to D8's horrible cough. Call your pediatrician friend. No answer. Call husband. Does he think D8 needs to go to the doctor? HE DOES?!? The world is ending. Quickly call the pediatrician. Realize YOU HAVE NOT SHOWERED AND YOU HAVE DEADLINES AT WORK. Make the appointment for 10:45.
8. Quickly evaluate the next 90 minutes of your life. Even though you have DEADLINES and have not showered decide you should do your NaBloPoMo post RIGHT NOW.
9. Spend a few seconds pondering why the hell all of a sudden you are attracted to all caps.
10. Pretend the last three hours of your life didn't happen and go take a shower. Restart the day. Sort of.