Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things I Have Done or Will Do Today

1.  Focus -- I have been so unfocused lately.  I can't seem to finish anything I start.  I can't seem to start anything I need to finish.  Hoping this list will help a little.

2.  Clean my kitchen -- It's horrible and I don't want to go in there, but I'm cleaning it today if it's the last thing I do.  Most likely it will be the last thing I do.

3.  Yoga -- I made it to a noon class.

4.  Fix the home phone -- OK this is is pretty stupid.  We switched to a cable phone for our home phone a couple of years ago it's never worked well or consistently.  Today if I call the home number it rings about two minutes after I call it.

5.  Catch up on the laundry.  I HATE when I have laundry unfinished at the end of the day. (I usually have unfinished laundry).

6.  Quilt -- I'm machine quilting a baby quilt for my great-nephew who was born five days ago.    Plus I actually enjoy doing this.

7.  Read -- I haven't been reading lately.

8.  Shop -- not the fun kind, the "oh no we are out of one thing we HAVE to have and also I remembered a bunch of other stuff we'll be out of soon didn't I just do this yesterday" kind of shopping.

9.  Homework with the kids.

10.  Stop judging myself.  This is unlikely to happen today.  But I like to put it on the list for good measure.

5 comments:

yogurt said...

My laundry over floweth on my bedroom chair. At least it's clean.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

That's a tall order for one day. I'd probably just tackle the laundry and homework and fall into bed!

Mrs. Chili said...

When you figure out how to accomplish #10 consistently, will you let me in on your secret, please?

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Our lists are so similar it would freak you out!

52 Faces said...

Oh we're not the only ones that use our couches as our laundry holders (And the floor around the couch) (and the floor next to the bed) (and the spare bedroom) (and the storage room)?