Ten Things I Have Done or Will Do Today
1. Focus -- I have been so unfocused lately. I can't seem to finish anything I start. I can't seem to start anything I need to finish. Hoping this list will help a little.
2. Clean my kitchen -- It's horrible and I don't want to go in there, but I'm cleaning it today if it's the last thing I do. Most likely it will be the last thing I do.
3. Yoga -- I made it to a noon class.
4. Fix the home phone -- OK this is is pretty stupid. We switched to a cable phone for our home phone a couple of years ago it's never worked well or consistently. Today if I call the home number it rings about two minutes after I call it.
5. Catch up on the laundry. I HATE when I have laundry unfinished at the end of the day. (I usually have unfinished laundry).
6. Quilt -- I'm machine quilting a baby quilt for my great-nephew who was born five days ago. Plus I actually enjoy doing this.
7. Read -- I haven't been reading lately.
8. Shop -- not the fun kind, the "oh no we are out of one thing we HAVE to have and also I remembered a bunch of other stuff we'll be out of soon didn't I just do this yesterday" kind of shopping.
9. Homework with the kids.
10. Stop judging myself. This is unlikely to happen today. But I like to put it on the list for good measure.