Monday, May 10, 2010

The Office

It's kinda done:



Except for the window handles.

And painting the screens for the windows.

And buying one of those plastic things to put under my chair so I don't ruin the floor again.

And finding a place to put the miscellaneous (yes! spelled it right the first time) stuff still in rest of the house.

And getting rid of some of the stuff on the shelves.

And cleaning the windows.

And repainting the desks because they turned out yellow instead of white (bought the wrong sealer).

And pulling down the ceiling tiles and repainting the original bead board ceiling. After I repair what is damaged.

Other than that my office remodel is FINISHED.

So nice to be done.

16 comments:

furiousBall said...

looks awesome, nice work!

Rebecca said...

Good for you! I know how much that is...but having a space to yourself is heaven!

citymouse said...

Yay! Your lamp looks awesome on the desk! Everything in the picture looks great.

We live in a 100+ year old house. Nothing is 100% done around here.

Coco said...

You are so funny with all your "except for" projects. Looks good. You will get there....

sherilee said...

Love your lampshade!

bernthis said...

Oh, yeah, you are like so there.

flutter said...

I like it, it's so peaceful

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Pretty!
And yes, that "except for" list is too funny...I still haven't washed the screens and windows after the patio redo--DUSTY!

Kelly said...

Love the new look! More pictures!

Stacie said...

looks really good! give yourself a break. You sound like me..."This isn't done, that's not done, etc." For God's sake stop it and love your space before I come over there and slap the snot outta you!

Magpie said...

Looks great, and I love the lampshade.

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

pretty!

sari said...

Gosh, I think it looks great! How nice to have the windows, such great light. And I love the lamp shade!

phd in yogurtry said...

Who cares about the yellowing desks when you've got the perfect lamp! I love it!

Karen said...

I was immediately drawn to the lampshade--gorgeous!! Enjoy the space--even with the "excepts"!

Cookie said...

Yup! I call that done too!