Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't Trust the Bunnies

So I'm sitting here reading blogs while D8 does homework.

He says to me, "We trust God and then we don't trust anybody else right?"

I'm sitting caty corner from him and I start to say to him, "You trust me to take care of you don't you?" I figure I'm in for a big teachable moment where we talk about trusting friends, family, etc. etc. etc.

As I'm talking I lean over and reach up to pull him close to me for a hug.

And I poke him in the eye.

Yep. Right in the eye. Just to prove that he can trust me.

Then I really did hug him, said I was sorry and he said, "But we don't trust bunnies right?"

No baby. We don't trust bunnies.

After the poke in the eye I was willing to settle for that.

7 comments:

Cat said...

Ha!!! Always at the wrong moment things like this happen!

furiousBall said...

that's why i always keep my bunny eye poker stick close at hand

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Never trust the bunnies. Especially a bunny over 30.

bernthis said...

I think you and I took the same parenting class

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Heh, you're teaching him well! Trust but with both eyes open:) And no, no bunnies. Ever. Or girls named bunny. Or women named Bunny.

Daisy said...

Nope. Don't trust the bunnies. They'll eat your homework. Trust me: my bunnies eat any paper they can!

Anonymous said...

Wow... this site is so useful. I just wanted to know how do you monetize it? Can you give me a few advices? For example, I use http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/2e7bfeb6.html

I'm earning about $1500 per month at he moment. What will you recommend?