1. Being back in my home office -- I'm running computer, modem and printer off a generator.
2. The drive through the country from the in-laws into town -- so nice and quiet.
3. Hanging out at home with my two dogs and cats.
5. Being able to make my own tea instead of ordering it.
6. We might be moving back home Wednesday.
7. I can run my sewing machine off the generator too.....
8. My kids didn't freak out when I told them the fish died (D7 folded his hands and said, "we gather here in honor of these fish" -- and that was that)
9. The cake decorating class I'm taking with my mother-in-law (and J11, but for the love of God do not tell the kids in his class).
10. A mother-in-law who is making a point of telling us how much she enjoys having us stay with her --despite the fact that we are loud and incredibly messy.