and nine other random and not really that interesting things about me:
Ten Things Tuesday
1. My coat is melting -- 'cuz of my little space heater in my office and it's chilly in here and my coat is not made of natural materials.
2. My current fridge is a fabulous soft sided box cooler thingy I got at the grocery store. (see previous posts about no electricity in my house).
3. I'm developing a serious tea drinking problem after discovering that yes, the amount of caffeine in coffee is the reason I'm laying in bed at night staring at the ceiling and conjuring up a nervous breakdown.
4. I think my cat is sick. Bad kitty. Bad Bad kitty.
5. It is not possible for me to have to many post-it notes in, on or around my desk area.
6. I work at home. Please don't tell my boss.
7. I've got a serious jones to knit or sew today -- is it escapism (see previous posts about no electricity in my house) or am I truly feeling creative and artsy?
8. I miss the midwest -- big open skies, prairies and all that.
9. I used to play the piano. Now I don't. I should do that again.
10. The first night we start sleeping at our house again (see previous posts about no electricity in my house) I'm crawling into bed with a giant cup of tea (see #5) and the latest Vogue, quilting and cooking magazines and damn to hell anyone who comes near me.