Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Meme for Me

52 Faces tagged me for this meme. I'm not tagging anybody but anyone who wants to steal it -- knock yourself out and have a great Friday.

1. What is your occupation right now? project manager for small communications firm, mom

2. What color are your socks right now? barefooted

3. What are you listening to right now? Coconut Records -- It's Not You It's Me

4. What was the last thing that you ate? four slices of apple.... k now i'm hungry

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yep

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone: my boss

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I do. I heart 52 Faces

8 . How old are you today? forty freaking two

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football. football. football

10. What is your favorite drink? vodka with anything citrusy

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? dyed? like a funky color? no. i should have though. i've colored it, but it's been years.

12. Favorite food? right now i think it is dark chocolate with sea salt and this really good lemongrass broth with mushroom dumplings that I've been making

13. What is the last movie you watched? at the theater -- Sherlock Holmes

14. Favorite day of the year? any day where there is no drama going on

15. How do you vent anger? keep it inside until i start screaming at everyone

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? i don't remember having a favorite toy (poor me) but i must have had one...

17. What is your favorite season? spring

18. Cherries or Blueberries? blueberries

18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? i'm not sure i understand the question -- oh to this meme, it started as e-mail. back in the old days.

19. Who is the most likely to respond? i have no idea.

20. Who is least likely to respond? again, no idea

21. Living arrangements? smallest house in georgia and here i am with one husband, two boys, two dogs, one cat, and (last time i counted) nine fish

22. When was the last time you cried? came pretty close last night

23. What is on the floor of your closet? very dusty shoes piled in a heap

24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are tagging/sending this to? afraid i am not tagging or sending this to anyone, but anyone who wants it knock yourself out

25. What did you do last night? watched a lot of bad t.v.

26. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? i'm kinda vegetarian... so it's been years since i had a lovely perfect cheeseburger.

27. What are you most afraid of? finishing projects

28. What is your favorite kind of dog? i loves them all, but i do have a very soft spot for beagles

29. Favorite day of the week? saturday and sunday

30. Diamonds or Pearls? not choosing. i love them both.

31. What is your favorite flower? k. why is this so hard? lavender, the blossoms on my rosemary (it's blooming right now), violets (orange and purple ones), camilla's, peonies,

32. What is your favorite blog to read and why? i can't pick. to many i love.

7 comments:

Lori said...

interesting - I think we could be friends! I like blueberries, I hold everything in until I explode and I'm hungry!

Have a great weekend.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Ah, beagles, they are endearing. DUSTY shoes? Do you live on a dirt road? That is the most interesting answer on your list!

Karen said...

I really like memes--it often gets down to the nitty-gritty of a person. Like dark chocolate with sea salt. Mmmmm...dark chocolate with sea salt. I knew I liked you.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Yes, beagles. I have two napping at my feet right now.

Texasholly said...

I think crazy colored hair is in your future...hmmmmm.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

That lemongrass broth does sound delicious! Wanna share the recipe? Then we can sit and chat while we wait for the dye to work on our hair. I think I'll pick purple :-)

52 Faces said...

Awwwwww
thank you
after some roughness in the day, that really helped

(still going up and down with the mood and sleep and so forth, your comments are xanax)

Seriously, post that lemongrass broth recipe!