Sunday, January 31, 2010

Coming Back

So yeah. I'm coming back to my original blog. It's been two years since I posted (here) so I decided to just delete the posts I had (there were only eight posts) and start fresh.

Yes, I have a bit of a habit of doing this.

I've been sporadically blogging as Madge, I've been twittering as uhura13 and I've kind of been wishing I could just go come back and be Slow Panic and blog and post as the same person.

And yes I do feel kind of stupid explaining all this to you.

Anyways I'm happy to come back here. I never really liked being Madge. I never really settled into it. I always wanted to come back here. I left for a stupid reason and it's about time I came back.

10 comments:

AnastasiaSpeaks said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

sari said...

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I will say the title of your Madge blog was good but I'll be around to read what you have to say! You have to be able to feel what you're doing or it's just a chore.


;-)

52 Faces said...

oh wow. This is interesting for those of us who only knew you as Madge!

I feel the same way - I have two private aliases no one in my "real blogosphere" knows. How meta can one get!

Looking forward to this...

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

I? Think that's kind of cool to try on a new hat when you can. And even better to keep the old one handy for when you want to wear it again.

Karen said...

I've only ever known you as Madge, but luckily I'm adaptable. I'm looking forward to getting to know THIS you...

Mommas Soapbox said...

Welcome back girl!!

Mrs. Chili said...

Welcome Back!!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Welcome back.

ByJane said...

you're uhura13? do I follow you? do you follow me? let's fix that!

slow panic said...

this is a test comment.....